Trade Supporters Directory
AstonOwners.com is a not-for-profit web portal designed to help owners and drivers of Aston Martins – current and historic – maximise the enjoyment of their cars.
The portal provides both practical and technical support along with enhancing the social aspects of Aston Martin ownership.
- A Europe-wide database of hotels, B&Bs, self-catering places that have suitable parking
- The database includes museums, car meet venues and other good places to visit
- GOOD ROADS
- Details of good roads for enjoying driving your Aston Martin
- ROUTE PLANNING APP
- Combines the above to help plan private tours and group outings
- WEATHER APP
- Be notified when a weather front is approaching that might have implications for driving or protecting your Aston Martin
- For sharing tips and information, technical and social, with fellow enthusiasts
- SERVICING SCHEDULES
- Downloadable support for Aston Martin owners who want to maintain their own cars or use the services of local businesses (for models from DB6 to DB9 and V8 Vantage)
- ALTERNATIVE PARTS LISTS
- Costs saving support for home mechanics without compromising quality
AstonOwners.com is not a ‘club’ but instead complements the work of other car clubs and groups that may be more socially or historically focussed.
Founder, Gary Ungless:
“As an owner and having been involved in the Aston Martin social scene for many years, it is increasingly apparent to me that many owners want to roll up their sleeves and work on their own cars. They’ve heard horror stories about engine complexity and warranty worries. We aim to debunk the maintenance myths and help Aston owners to use, maintain and enjoy their cars to the full.
There is immense satisfaction – and financial benefit – from working on these cars… and then there’s the driving pleasure!”
The site is free to use, but some features are restricted to paying users (only £30 p.a.).
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org